SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
A better looking beast than that Cobra in my humble ....

But unless the dynamics have change I'll be able to resist.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Tell us a bit more about what you mean by "dynamics" Wankel?

You have your handling preferences and you are suggesting that the Cobra does not appeal to your wants.

Could you tell us what you do to your cars to get them to meet your needs?

It may be that we can then offer suggestions to help the Cobra and the Vette meet those needs.

Or is it simply that gravitational forces (the Cobra is a bit taller than most) are against you and you simply cannot do what you want to do with the Cobra?

Moped

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
Ha! You got me. I honestly don't recall what it was that I disliked about its performance when the nice man from Slotcity brought them over to us.

Was it a lack of brakes, a la Carrera?

Or was it too swift for our bumps?

Can't recall. But whatever it didn't cut the mustard with me.

As a rider (Moped?) to this, and since a strange desire to tell the truth has swept over me tsunami style this morning, I should add that I am now quite convinced that a lot of my ranting at pee poor performance of products (the four pees) is probably down to the 'three pee' nature of the Oxford plexy. Roll on the new year and the resurfacing in Sport.

Other confessions: I went over the speed limit yesterday at least twice, and back in 1974 I did break two panes of Mr Miller's greenhouse with my catapult. Sorry Mr Miller.

·
Registered
714 Posts
LOL @ Wankel's conscience!
The gearing IS rather leisurely on these cars and the max speed is corrrespondingly a little higher - not a great combination on problematic plexi.
I wonder why you don't make a concerted effort to flatten it, one small stage at a time? It can usually be managed, though you do have a very large track and it would be considerable labor - probably worth it though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts