SlotForum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

· Registered
303 Posts
Have ordered my 2 NSU's and I see there are 2 more liveries being done..........although now i cant find the pics!!! Revells site is well out of date, they are still advertising quarter 2's cars as up and coming new releases!!!

· Registered
1,426 Posts
I want to buy them too... but has anybody driven them allready?

Does anybody know If they brake like earlier Revells (like Shelby Cobra...) or do they brake better? They should... different gearing... smaller wheels, lighter...

Please let me know!

Greetz

Gunther

· Jim Moyes
6,528 Posts
QUOTE (thomas @ 5 Oct 2004, 09:45)...look here for the original cars - -they are still racing today and Revell is one of the sponsors - -so we might expect some more liveries!
Enough possible liveries?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Thomas, that is why they chose this car. We were wondering about that at the weekend. And will the Jaegermeister livery that someone else posted a picture of be one of them?

The BMW 700 would be a good racing partner. One of the little coupes raced at a very early Goodwood Revival meeting, and I have strong recollections of having a Corgi or Dinky in my original childhood!

daleg, where did you find more info on Revell releases? I need to know! And I hope I can count on your support for a small wheel saloon class at the next picking night!

Mr.M

· Registered
303 Posts
I cant remember where I saw the future releases thing, cos I was bored at work and was surfing. Cant find it in the history folder either..........how annoying!! But yes I reckon you can count on me for a class of these, do you know if Guff is getting any as i will get one to race and change the livery on it

Bit over suppressed though arent they!!! 3 capacitors and 2 resistors

· Jim Moyes
6,528 Posts
QUOTE (Jamie @ 5 Oct 2004, 18:29)Mr M could you post a size comparison, say a quick picture of the NSU with a well known normal car (no not the Subaru
)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem, any particular car be best for you?

I'll warm up the box brownie!

· Jim Moyes
6,528 Posts
Here you go, Mr.M (the other one)

Bit of a one sided pairing, if you don't mind me saying

· Registered
1,332 Posts
Mr M

Cheers mate!

Thanks for taking the time, I just couldn't grasp the size of these cars.

The more pictures I see the more these little cars grow on me, definitely one for the shopping list.

James

· Alan Tadd
4,043 Posts
Excellent photographs Gunther, they do look really good. I'm really impressed with Revell they are producing top class Slot Cars at the moment. Really looking forward to the "Spirit of Le Mans" Corvette and the Porsche 550's.

Regards

Alan

· Jim Moyes
6,528 Posts
Great pics, Gunther!

How are you running them? With the mag, or without?

Mr.M

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Well... for now we driven them with mag...
But they are way to fast!!!
And they don't drift at all...
So I'm gonna get the mag out... and see what they do then...

Maybe I'll start taking all the mags out...

Greetz

Gunther

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.