SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,910 Posts
I've got one. I love it, but then I have reason to be biased.

Mine came built and so looks great. With the magnet in it runs fine, but I have never pushed it hard, not wanting to damage it.

I recently took the magnet our, lubed the various bits and noticed it has a sprung guide. Whatever, it runs nicely, but again have never raced it. It's on a rough par with other Fly GT cars in lap times around my smallish, home (Sport/SCX) track.

It is a shame in many ways the did not use the Marcos/Panoz/Corvette front engined chassis as this would be more in keeping, but also might mean the driver isn't sitting with his nose on the windscreen.

Scott

· Registered
5,910 Posts
No and maybe is the answer based on the stock in two model car shops I found in Tokyo last year. One, a huge multi-floor place with everything small and scale like had no slot cars, but a small otherwise all diescast shop had a few Fly and MRRC. There was no track so my assumption was they were being sold as static models, and why not.

I think space is the issue (Japanese houses are much smaller than European or US ones) and the lack of relavent cars if you overlook the ever growing multitude of Subarus.

Scott

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.