SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,299 Posts
The tyres off both my resurrected Cozzies are now part of a tyrewall. Get a new set, they were cheap as chips at my local model shop (£2 a set, if I remember).

I like the side-cutter idea, not tried that, I just glued my wheels on with Airfix glue.
Also a dab of hot glue over the rear axle bushes will help reduce that unearthly clatter from the rear end. I've set my cozzies up as tail happy, have a great old laugh swiping them around the track.

4,299 Posts
To be honest Chris, if the Cozzie has been used extensively, there may well be a bit of wear at the axle as it passes through the bush - in which case a dollop of silicone grease will alleviate the racket for a while.

There's a good post on here smewhere with piccies showing you how to do it. I'll post back when I find it and provie a link.

4,299 Posts
LOL, they might do, it's a bit of a stretch, but could be fun as they will slide a bit better. According to my mic they come in at 13.5 by 10. So we're almost in agreement.
I think I'd better apologise to Randy, that could have come over as a bit snotty!

Sorry Randy, didn't mean it in an offensive way, just joking

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.