ParrotGod
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Phil Clayton
882 Posts
Interesting set of cars. Just a couple of questions -

1. Will these also have a metal chassis like the 911 GT2 does

2. Italia Slot have used a photo of the Supra that ran at Le Mans, and like the Skylines and NSXs that also did, is a different beastie to the JGTC versions. Is this a misunderstanding by Italia Slot or will RevoSlot be producing both (or not)?

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
It's an eclectic and bold statement of intent, for sure.

I'll confess, I really was hoping for the Marcos that seemed to be the pre-Christmas rumour. I just love the rumbumtious nature of those things; mad bodywork swoops 'n' V8 soundtrack. Qual-o.

Still, plenty of repaints for them in a Viper shell - I could see myself indulging - and the promise of a properly salivating American market for Revo' too.

Hope we see some of these cars sooner rather than later.

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
I see no pictures.

I need to see pictures.

Pictures, gewd.

As for a range that's all over the place... I'd say it looks like Le Mans is the theme to me.

Which is nice.

But, pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Oh. Now I see pictures. Not new pictures. You tricked me. Harumph.

·
Horlicks Hero
1,940 Posts
I have the Ninco Castrol, too, but I'll be getting the Castrol one of these. Some cars are iconic enough to buy in multiple different versions.

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Anyone who mentions Gulf (Fina) can do one.

What Revoslot photos, SC?

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Forget the proportions Nick, the Porsche is a great looking car.. Duno how well they'll go round Farnham, but they go great round Molesey.

Wankel, when I say "pics", I don't mean "photos", I mean the one and only pic on Pendle......lol

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Graham did mention creating a class for Revo at the AGM, but as with all the other suggestions to bring the club closer to modern day racing, it was shot down.
It would be a good class at Farnham I think, the Porsche and Marcos are equally matched, you don't need to do anything to them either, just glue/true rear tires, glue/true/glaze Front tires. They weigh a ton already so no need for more weight. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts