SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all! how many turns of AWG do i need to turn a standard ninco analog controller into a 35 ohms unit. thanks john.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi, doesn,t any body know the way to rewrap a resistor to give me 35ohms, come on some of you electronics guys that contribute to this forum. john.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys, ive got a parma 45 ohms and a ninco with a 15ohm parma barrell resistor fitted[easy job], but due to severe lack of funds at the moment , i thought i could could just strip some arm wire and rewind the resistor with that or is this a complete no no for some reason. buy the way ive got huge amounts of varied coated wire for arm rewinds. thanks john.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lancia b, any chance of a simples! diagram and parts no,s ect, its got to be clear and simple ,im somwhere below moron when it comes to electrics, i would be dead greatfull if possible, just pretend youre explaining it to a 5yr old. thanks john.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi, black3sr. slightly off course and i agree with you but i could,nt save 30 pence up at the moment, its all relative, when some people say there boracic it means they cant buy an nsr and hafto settle for a slot it. when i say i.m boracic i dont even have the money for a set of braids. hopefully the current situation cant go on for much longer. i got most of my scratch parts from usa 1/8 bore gears ect old parma pinions and i use silver steel for the axles because its all dead cheap and works. i posted a previous comment that i could have a completely new.rear end for less than £2.50 that includes copper rear brkt[scrap bin] new axle new pinion new gear new tyres new bearings add £0.99p to that if you want ball bearings rear end. other guys on the forum are helping me out big time with parts and swaps. many thanks to them. i,d rather buy slot it, ortman, nsr parts, but the hard rains. falling directly on my head at the moment. glad i got that off my chest cause i was feeling fed up this morning, thank goodness for slotforum. thanks again to the guy that have been helping me especially you [john]. all i need now is a 2nd class stamp and the morning will be wonder full. greatfully john.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts