SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI folks, they are finally ready!

The 1970 Camaro kit will include the following: Body, Interior (minus driver and seat - use the ones from the Donor), Glass, Posts, Instructions, and Decals for both Chapparal Camaros.

The cost of this kit is $45.00, plus shipping. If you want to use Paypal, it will cost only $2.00 more.

The 1968 Camaro kit will include the following: Body, Rear Bumper, Glass, Posts, and Instructions. I am not including decals at this time as there are so many liveries available to this model. I recommend Radical or Patto's for it's decals.

The cost of this kit is $40.00, shipping. If you want to use Paypal, it will cost only $2.00 more.

The 1968 Firebird kit will include the following: Body, Bumpers, Glass, Posts, decals and Instructions. The decals allow you to build either of Titus's cars.

The cost of this kit is $40.00, plus shipping. If you want to use Paypal, it will cost only $2.00 more.

All of these are setup to use a Scalextric Camaro chassis, or the chassis of your choice. If you perform the necessary mods to a Camaro chassis for 1 of my cars, it will fit the Firebird, 1968 & 1970 Camaros. I wanted to try and make this easy and cost effective for everyone.

Here are the Trans-Am cars I will be offering:
1968 Firebird - available now
1968 Camaro - available. Processing orders now.
1970 Camaro - available. Processing orders now.
1970 Challenger - Due in late January or February
1970 Javelin - Due in late February or March
1967 Mustang - Fastback in January, Coupe in March
1971 Datsun 510 - Due in May
1967 Cougar - ? Body sucks, needs MUCHO work. Hopefully June.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested, please don't place orders via this thread.

I've also been asked if this is a limited run. I will do as many of these as I have orders for.

Sorry for the poor pic, it was all I had time for!

1968 Firebird:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/dre.../firebird03.jpg

1968 & 1970 Camaro:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/dreinecke/camaros.jpg

Thanks for your support!

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Excellent castings David, they really look great. I love this period of American Trans Am cars, so much more character than the Nascar thingies.

Have you had the chance to try one of Sean's chassis's (Pendle PCS32) underneath one of them yet?. With their universal wheelbase adjustment and the ability to take standard Scalextric or Slot.it Components it would make a very easy chassis solution.

Now what about the smaller engined class of Trans Am, I hear there are some very interesting cars that ran in that series.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rich,

Keep your shirt on, your's will be done in a few days.

Alan,

The 510 is going to be a labour of love, and I mean LABOR! I've not thought much further past that one yet!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's an updated picture of the first real body, the others were tests.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts