SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI folks, they are finally ready!

The 1970 Camaro kit will include the following: Body, Interior (minus driver and seat - use the ones from the Donor), Glass, Posts, Instructions, and Decals for both Chapparal Camaros.

The cost of this kit is $45.00, plus shipping. If you want to use Paypal, it will cost only $2.00 more.

The 1968 Camaro kit will include the following: Body, Rear Bumper, Glass, Posts, and Instructions. I am not including decals at this time as there are so many liveries available to this model. I recommend Radical or Patto's for it's decals.

The cost of this kit is $40.00, shipping. If you want to use Paypal, it will cost only $2.00 more.

The 1968 Firebird kit will include the following: Body, Bumpers, Glass, Posts, decals and Instructions. The decals allow you to build either of Titus's cars.

The cost of this kit is $40.00, plus shipping. If you want to use Paypal, it will cost only $2.00 more.

All of these are setup to use a Scalextric Camaro chassis, or the chassis of your choice. If you perform the necessary mods to a Camaro chassis for 1 of my cars, it will fit the Firebird, 1968 & 1970 Camaros. I wanted to try and make this easy and cost effective for everyone.

Here are the Trans-Am cars I will be offering:
1968 Firebird - available now
1968 Camaro - available. Processing orders now.
1970 Camaro - available. Processing orders now.
1970 Challenger - Due in late January or February
1970 Javelin - Due in late February or March
1967 Mustang - Fastback in January, Coupe in March
1971 Datsun 510 - Due in May
1967 Cougar - ? Body sucks, needs MUCHO work. Hopefully June.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested, please don't place orders via this thread.

I've also been asked if this is a limited run. I will do as many of these as I have orders for.

Sorry for the poor pic, it was all I had time for!

1968 Firebird:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/dre.../firebird03.jpg

1968 & 1970 Camaro:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/dreinecke/camaros.jpg

Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rich,

Keep your shirt on, your's will be done in a few days.

Alan,

The 510 is going to be a labour of love, and I mean LABOR! I've not thought much further past that one yet!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's an updated picture of the first real body, the others were tests.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts