SlotForum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi M ick,

Entry for all 3 classes please - should be a great day out but sad to miss the gross out day on the sofa watching the British GP on TV.....suppose it can be recorded......

cheers

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Entry list update

1 Mick Kerr
2 Rob Kerr
3 David Farrow
4 Matt Tucker
5 Nick Wade
6 John Underwood
7 Phil Smith
8 Mark Webster
9 Alan Shawe
10 Jeff Norton
11 Eddie Grice
12 Pete Crane
13 John Moxon
14 Stephen Moxon

Jeff, that Porsche looks good, happy to allow it to run.
Cheers.
Mick.

·
David Farrow
1,282 Posts
Fir anyone that wants a hotel according to there website traval lodge have rooms available in Market Harborough. Its only 10 minutes from rockingham and a much nicer place

·
Eddie Grice
2,400 Posts
Hi Mick
What's the situation regarding width of the 1967 Shelby King Cobra?
SP4 regs allow 61mm, Fitzpatrick Classic shell is 65 max width. The max width of my chassis is 60mm measured over the rear axle.
Eddie

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Alan,
Entry noted for John English.

Eddie,
ultimatecarpage.com give the overall width for the Shelby T10 King Cobra as 65inches which scales out to 51.6mm.
So I'm going to say no to running it in the pre 68 class but if you want to use it in the Can-Am class that will be OK.
Hope you understand.
Cheers.
Mick.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Many thanks to Mick, Rob, Matt and Dave for a great day of racing. Particular thanks to Angela and Dave for the bacon roll breakfast and the American themed lunch... delicious!

·
Phil Smith
2,717 Posts
A great day, thanks to MIck and Rob for the organisation and David and Angela for the food.
All my cars ran badly as usual (mainly driver related!) but due to good concours results managed to be first of the visitors overall which was a surprise.
:Looking forwards to the September meeting.:)

·
David Farrow
1,282 Posts
Thank you to everyone that came, without you it wouldn't be a meeting. I have passed your thanks on to Angela.

Looking at the results it seems I can only manage 76 or 77 laps in the final no matter what class, I must have a 9.3 second brain!!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts