Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From 17.30 on Friday 27th December we will be holding our annual Xmas Slot Xtravaganza.

All you need to bring is yourself, Christmas cheer and cake. We will supply all cars and controllers.

You will race on our Monte Carlo scale track track with the trusty Ninco Mercs, on our Raceway with the 1/24 club cars and either the Hillside Farm rally track with an Underwood rally prepped car or the Carnge Oval with bumper NASCARs.

All controllers will be club supplied Parma.

Who will be the quickest round the rally track, do the most distance on the raceway, and get the Mercs round the most laps on our scale track?

Entry is completely free and all are extremely welcome, as long as you bring cheeriness and cope with chaos!

Matt

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Having just joined Luton SCC late in 2011 my first 'away game' was to this event, when you were still at Wellingborough. Gavin promoted it. I walked away with prizes of a pack of beer and a hat for something lowly like 23rd overall. I had such a blast that I decided that I wanted much more of this club racing lark. The rest is history, as they say! Thank you Rockingham. Shame I won't be there this year.

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Well only 5 days till the big event of the year. Our RoC warm up event was good fun, with Mike managing to launch my car off the raceway and over the scale track in a vengeance nerf from my classic take out move on him earlier.

Anyway Mike Thomson won the raceway followed by **** Kerr and myself.
I won the scale track by 14 sections from John Underwood and Mike Thomson
John won the rally stage, from myself and Mike.

So honours even, we will continue the battle this Friday.

Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts