SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· John Roche
4,367 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow but I'm at work Tuesday.

Sunday & Monday are reserved for putting the finishing touches to my cars for Bordeaux the next weekend

Cheers

John

· John Roche
4,367 Posts
Hi Mick,

Will there be a work party on Saturday? Work is getting in the way of Tuesdays & Thursdays at the moment. I know there won't be one Sunday because of Yorkley.

cheers

John

· John Roche
4,367 Posts
It was great to get back from my holiday and see the progress that has been made. The tracks look fantastic and I think in future years we'll all reap the benefit of havng made sure everything is done to such a high standard.

See you tomorrow.

Cheers

John

· John Roche
4,367 Posts
Sorry guys, i can't make tonight. I've got a cracked visor and wouldn't want to ride in the rain. It's p*ssing down here in Bedford at the moment. I've ordered a new visor and had hoped it would arrive by today but unfortunately not.

I should be able to make Tuesday & Thursday next week........hopefully.

Cheers

John

· John Roche
4,367 Posts
Hi Bill,

I got my car licence years ago but I just don't enjoy driving and haven't owned a car for years. You spend so much time in traffic jams. Everythin's the wrong way round, you change gear with your hand and use your foot for the clutch, Weird!!!!

I do sometimes borrow Jen's car ( about 200 miles a year) but she uses it Thursday evenings. It's a street KA convertible, I look like Big Ears driving Noddy's car

I'm still enjoying my best years of Road going motorcycles and plan to continue doing so as long as i can physically manage.

Cheers

John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.