SlotForum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi M ick,

Please add Mr Truspeed - Steve Hills - to the event entry list......look forward to meeting up then...hopefully the covid rules will relax a bit and you will be on full song for the meeting,

cheers

Pete

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Bit late notice, but if I can defrost my car I would like to join the queue for Angela's lasagne. Anyone got a pre-war rent-a-drive available please ?

·
John Roche
4,316 Posts
Still no word on the use of visors! Hopefully things will be clearer by Double Trouble and I might see you then.

Cheers,

John

·
David Farrow
1,274 Posts
Its with a huge amount of sadness that I have to tell you that Farrow catering wont be there, sorry Gary, I am grounded. Having to wait from November 2019 and having two dates canceled, last Wednesday I was given a date for my operation of the 14th. I didn't thing it was going to happen even up to the time I was sitting in the hospital yesterday but here I am in stitches. Sorry guys,

·
David H
4,142 Posts
Still no word on the use of visors! Hopefully things will be clearer by Double Trouble and I might see you then.
If you're intent on complying with the law, no matter how stupid it may be, visors won't do it.

"Face visors, shields and transparent face coverings
A face visor or shield may be worn in addition to a face covering but not instead of one. This is because face visors or shields do not adequately cover the nose and mouth, and do not filter airborne particles."

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
The better quality masks, ie FFP 1 are more comfortable I find for longer use,also much more efficient then those bits of blue J cloth, FFP 2s are a step up as well, we are a broad church, folks wear what they are happy with, COVID even in a lesser form is here to stay for a while I think.
Governments are realising you can't stop the world for ever, just not economically viable .

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Many thanks to M ick, Rob and the Rockingham team for a great weekend of racing.......just what we needed to get 2022 off to a good start even with the covid restrictions!
Mark

41 - 51 of 51 Posts