Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
David Collins
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I have solved the problem that may have stopped some people accessing the site. I've checked it on the difference systems and browsers that I have available to me, but they are all Macs! So guys, please check and let me know if you find any prolbems.

The site has also been updated for June.

See you Friday!

David

·
Gordon Steadman
6,873 Posts
I don't have signatures turned on!

A link will encourage people like me to have a look. When we move back to the UK, Rockingham is one place I would love to visit. Track looks good and meeting old friends and adversaries would be great.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Hi Gordon,

It would be great to meet up again after so many years. I'll have to remember not to call you Vic!

I was reading through some old slot car mags recently and came across the reports of the Miniature Auto Can-Am series that we both raced in.

We run a Vintage meeting similar to that at Bordeaux that would maybe be of interest to you.

'Big Birds' for 1/24 1950's and '61 - '65 GP cars on Saturday 7th April.

'Double Trouble' for 1/32 and 1/24 pre 1969 Sports cars on Sunday 8th April.

All the Brits who regularly do Bordeaux will be there and we occasionally get some of the Europeans over as well.

I'll be starting an entry thread for this around Christmas time.

Cheers.

·
Gordon Steadman
6,873 Posts
I'll be there one of these years ****.

Everything is a bit up in the air now as the house is on the market and we are re-arranging our lives accordingly. Things do take a while here though so it might be a while yet.

Being called Vic did allow the obvious sign on the roof of my cars! Two Gordons already at the Hollies when I joined. It still seems unreal that it was all 50 years ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts