SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With scores now being dropped the championship table will be getting closer; whereas first place is almost unobtainable by anyone other than the current leader Andy, and maybe second placed Dean, third is all to fight for and should see a real battle going on for the remaining three championship meetings of 2011.

As my Lifelike was so blummin quick last time I think it would only fair for me to use it again
maybe with a different body though, the pickup wasn't that comfortable on corners

Don't forget it's 7pm start and around 10pm finish (although the start has been nearer 7.45 lately)

See ya there

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We had twelve racing this week including Peter making the long journey up from the south and Newbie Paul from DHORC.

Everyone had raised there game this week with the majority using SRT's which meant I was up against it with my Lifelike, and only qualified 5th and only getting YELLOW in the B. I was soon pulling away from the very fast RED lane as Ken was having problems, and leaving BLUE and GREEN with Dean and Doug, well behind, giving me the fun of the GREEN lane in the A final. Fortunately Peter (racing as himself) had a few problems so left the door open for either me or Rob (Andy was quite a distance ahead by now, using the extra power of the red lane to good use) It took a while but I finally managed to get past Rob and then stay on the track, to take second behind Andy, followed by Rob in third and Peter in fourth.

Not too disappointing, seconds good to replace one of my other scores which weren't as good and as usual Andy's far superior driving and car setup just can't be matched as he marches off in pole position for another championship.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts