SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
February 1st sees the second round of the 12 round series for Tyco and Modifieds, after the first manic round will it continue, will Al crack under the pressure!

Please be as early as possible, with the increased numbers and some guests expected, a prompt start will be essential.

The track will be open from 6.30 for sign in and testing/practice, racing start at 7 prompt!!

See you there.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I will also be there, I'm very much looking forward to it. And we are having special guests yippee, better wear me best shirt!!

Won't forget my video camera
Cheese

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (asjwood @ 19 Jan 2012, 18:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As for mod it's a bit early in the season to be worrying yet...

Be afraid, be very afraid!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
You could say that, 1's new to the mod grid (at SCHORC), body and chassis type and the other's an existing one, improved, on the mod grid

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The 'under the hood improvements', sound like interesting developments to our great timing package

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
You shouldn't notice a difference during normal racing but in odd circumstance it is slightly more useful now.

Probably the most useful things will be the ability toggle track power back on in a track call to test track continuity or an iffy car. Also it can tabulate and sort lap times so if a fastest lap was caused by a lane jumper (that was outside the minimum lap time) you can see what the next fastest lap was and that driver doesn't have to lose out on their best time.

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
I prefer to call it minimum lap time as debouncing is really something else. That's not the new bit though, being able to easily see and sort the list of fastest laps to see the next fastest after an unrealistically quick one is.

·
Registered
124 Posts
What sort of turn out are we expecting tomorrow?

Oh, does anybody have any bog standard AFX controllers I can buy?

·
Registered
648 Posts
QUOTE (palros @ 31 Jan 2012, 10:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What sort of turn out are we expecting tomorrow?

Oh, does anybody have any bog standard AFX controllers I can buy?

Paul - I have a few I can bring tomorrow night. Let me know..

·
Registered
124 Posts
perfect Lee that would be great,

Its hard to race with 2 lanes and 1 controller

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (palros @ 31 Jan 2012, 10:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What sort of turn out are we expecting tomorrow?

12 + probably

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Steve and Roy will both be there but maybe a little late

·
Registered
648 Posts
As said before I will be going as will Nick & Mark we will try and get there before seven. See you all tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts