SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'd like to build a routed digital track, and was looking for parts to help in this. I've looked at slot.it and Scorpius wireless can't seem to find the information I'm looking for. Basically with the Scorpius lane brain, I have the electronics but where do I get the actual lane change flipper and whatever else is needed to actually make the car change lanes?

I've searched high and low for this information but can't find to find it so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

All the Best

Dave

·
Prof I T
11,174 Posts
Hi Dave....pm sent
thumbsup.gif

If you want to see some pics of the build procedure of flippers just pm an email address
thumbsup.gif

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Hi Dave,

I think I can help you, I got 5 Scorpius „flippers" laying around for some time now. Complete with all the goodies. I am sure I can make you a good offer ;)

Currently I am not at home, I work in Germany. Tomorrow evening I will drive back to the Netherland, on Thursday I can look for them in my „boys room" and make some pictures. That will take me some time because the room is a bit fo a mess :)

I'll let you know on Thursday, if you're interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have a look at the Slot It Site.

They have a design and drawings for what you want!
I've looked on the slot.it site and can't seem to find the pages(s) you are referring to. Basically I was hoping to be able to buy a lane changer off the shelf with all the parts needed to actually make a car change lanes (obviously I'd need to right hand-controller and maybe compatible cars?). Anyway I can't seem to find this anywhere, either of slot.it or Scorpius, if you could point me to the page I'd be grateful.

All the Best

Dave

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Dave,

I think I can help you, I got 5 Scorpius „flippers" laying around for some time now. Complete with all the goodies. I am sure I can make you a good offer
wink.png

Currently I am not at home, I work in Germany. Tomorrow evening I will drive back to the Netherland, on Thursday I can look for them in my „boys room" and make some pictures. That will take me some time because the room is a bit fo a mess
smile.png

I'll let you know on Thursday, if you're interested.
Yes, I'm in interested in these, please do send some pics......

·
ParrotGod
8,580 Posts
Dave

It seems that more than routing a track you are also looking at investing in the system. Have you tested any of the two?

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Dave, my email to you bounced. sent you a PM but probably the email telling you there's a pm bounced as well.

Here's some pictures:

Ruler Office ruler Wood Hardwood Measuring instrument Wood Hardwood Plywood Auto part Rectangle Wood Rectangle Hardwood Wood stain Auto part Ruler Office ruler Tool Wood Measuring instrument Wood Cable Networking cables Wire Electrical wiring Ruler Office ruler Wood Rectangle Measuring instrument

These were never used, life came in the way ...

One was ready made by Rick, I still have to find the peco's they shoul be around somewhere. Will look this weekend for them. There's also some square thing with 5 legs that should be used to change the polarity of the live flipper.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts