SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started the frame and routing in November 06, finally got it mounted on a couple of work donated timber spindles for holding cables.

Have been busy on the holidays doing little bits here and there. About 20 hours more work to go until its driveable and safe from cars being able to fall to the ground. Just waiting on my power supply and controller to turn up so I am busy with the landscaping while I wait.

Overall shot 1

Overall shot 2

3 shells of houses, need to add roofing, windows doors etc

New Lancer against the old style rock wall. I will end up using plenty of this style of brick wall throughout the track.

A small water way, might add some of that woodland scenics water stuff later.

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Very nice work. The track looks fun and interesting to drive - I like all the elevation changes and the nice mix of corners. It looks like you've put a lot of thought into the design. I bet you're itching to drive it!

The scenery's looking good to

cheers,

Rob

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beejay, the surface is rough, like well used scx track. I will sand it down before using it as i want a smoother surface. Its a product called spray stone, made by a company called white knight. I think it is used for covering products and giving them an old stone look.

Ferrador is like 1000 grade wet and dry sand paper. It has a very fine texture to it.

The cars look so big on it compared to the other track which was 4 times the size.

·
Registered
156 Posts
hi phoeno30 their down under
I must say your track is coming on very well i would like to see more pics of your track as it progresses i can also say that i also prefer routed track as the cars tend to glide and drive much more smother also you dent get maby power problems like track sets

Good work
regards nik

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.