Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
David Collins
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the RSCC website back up and working with a new software program.

All the links seem to work, including the class rules, but If you have bookmarked the site, the bookmark might not work - it might send you to the old site - one obvious difference is that the new site welcome page has a new date :). But also I have left out the clubroom panorama that was at the bottom of the front page.

NOTE that this is just Phase One as I needed to familiarise myself with the new software - Phase Two will now start as I will redesign the layout to work on mobiles etc. That will give a refresh to the look-and-feel of the site, without changing its corporate identity (!).

I have concentrated on the structure and the links so far, so I know some of the content is out of date. If you find anything that is now factually wrong or not working correctly, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

I have posted this on our FB members page also.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Hi David,

Just tested and it all seems to be working fine.

I did have to update my bookmark and the link in my SlotForum posts otherwise the links took me to the old site.

The link at the top of our club section in SlotForum goes to the new site but the link at the bottom of your post still goes to the old site.

Thanks for doing this for us.

Hope to see you soon.

Cheers.

PS. Will it be necessary to do the same update to the CSCRA site?

·
David Collins
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks **** - I hope to sort some of these link and search issues out today. Yes, I will have to do the CSCRA (and Slot Car Map) site as well, but as I get more familiar with the software it will be not so much of an issue - I hope!

Look forward to seeing you again in the not to distant future!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts