SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
How many more places are we going to have to look at to find out what's going on ?

Can somebody tell me what / where I need to look at to get the essential information on the club.

We already have a website with some stuff and slot forum with other stuff. How long before we have to twitter and tweet and blog and waffle or whatever is the newest social media revolution to find out what's happening ?

I understand we need to put the club out there but can we please have one place for the information that existing members need to know.

·
Matt Tucker
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve
What you after?

I think all things are replicated on sf and the website although sf is by its nature more immediate and interactive as is Facebook. The aim of all the media is in the main to publicise the club and hopefully attract new members, although race schedules and rules are useful to members they are on sf and the club www.

Matt

·
David Collins
2,451 Posts
I've changed the link on the website now - though the friends images show up on my MacBook and not my iMac for some peculiar reason.... I do wish you'd talked to me first Matt - we've lost all the friends and links from the Wellingborough facebook page.
Although, frankly, I do not know how we could have ported the old name across. Anyway, it can be a time-consuming business and now you've got the job of maintaining it!

David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts