SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Circuit Owner
5,913 Posts
Sacking my Shelf Queens PART 1 LIMITED EDITIONS

So now that I am a year into my slot car obsession things are settling down and I have decided that this whole Shelf Queen thing just isn't me. I just can't sit and look at a perfectly good car and not use it.

BUT some of my unused cars don't really fit in with what I would like to run so they have to go to good homes.

It's all Scalextric stuff.

I worked out postage as £3.92 for the two car packs and £2.93 for all single cars - that's second class recorded to the UK. Elsewhere will be more.

If you want more than one then I will package and weigh and reduce the postage to exactly what the Post Office will charge me - can't say fairer than that.

Buying these from me will help me acquire some super resistants to smash up on my digital track!

So here's what's on offer:

C3055A Aston Martin Le Mans Twin Pack - Gulf Oils - limited edition - never been out of the box
£65 + postage

C3058A Jag D-type & Mercedes SLR Le Mans 1955 - limited edition - never been out of the box
£65 + postage

C2938 Ferrari F430 GT RSV Motorsports - limited edition of 2,000 - never been out of the box
£40 + postage

C2538A Mini Cooper S "Italian Job" - limited edition - never been out of the box
£25 + postage

C2503A Chevy Corvette L88 1972 - limited edition (10,000!) - apparently these are quick cars but as this has never been out of the box I can't vouch for that
£25 + postage

C2980A 1959 Mini (50th Anniversary) - limited edition - you can see the original 1:1 car at Gaydon by the reception desk - this one has never been out of the box
£30 + postage

1 - 2 of 2 Posts