SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flip: Yes, it´s almost the same as Waxhead used for his fencing http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17989
but mine wasn´t self-adhesive. And then i painted it with orange paint with a brush.. Done! So it´s very easy. I thought that the paint maybe would fall of the fibre-glassnet when you bend it but it wasn´t any problem with that...

Ian: Thanks
Yes I have thought about it for a while and when I got a few minutes over some days ago I just wanted to test it. And the result was really good.

Here´s a picture of the fibre-glassnet:

·
Registered
42 Posts
nice looking fence

...although one word of warning for guys that intend to use this stuff - if it really is fibreglass - it's a health hazard when you start cutting it - cos of the small glass fibres (you can't see them) - they'll end up in your lungs and will stay there and can cause cancer ! make sure you wear a dust mask and I wouldn't be moving it around your track often or let the kids near it...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Excellent advice slotoz!!!

Reminds me of the days my dad would come home after working at the wharf. He'd be all covered in yellow stuff and I thought it was funny... Little knowledge at the time and the innocence of being a 7 year old, who would have thought Asbestos is a killer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.