SlotForum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well done to nigel on a hat trick and pole we used the axe track fast and forgiving but max concentration needed . micheal oliver joined in the fun he was down on holiday and gave us a visit . john parrs capri was an awesome sight on the track and was un beaten in qualifying the car was fast and i think john was on it to .has john showed the way forward in future season of saloons ?. here is the numbers 27 races 20 drivers 20 qualifying heats 7 finals 6x pug 406s 5x megans 3x alfa 156 5x bmw e46s 1x mondeo and 1x capri 4.5 seconds a lap was the race pace 4 drivers under this time and they where all present in the A final 8 qualifying points upwards C-A finals 7 points down D-G finals great job by race control dealing with 27 races excellent job done by are refreshment team of shelia and brian . thanks to those who joined in the fun friday you guys know you make this club great .......................

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Great night - I could only eatch as Johnnyrobber and Granddad Gibbs leapt ahead - maybe next time if I can get my Capri to work like Mr Parr's. Nice to see three grandads in the top three positions tho....

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
A great nights racing, Some good battles and a good crowd. I can,t believe the Racer Capri went so well on its first race night. Gave it my best shot to beat old Gibbs but could only chase him over the line.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i enjoyed my race against the capri shame i got beaten tho i might treat myself to a kit and build one for next year

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glad you got a win with one of kevs cars shame he cant win with them .......

·
Kevin Golloghly
2,204 Posts
I couldn't win a raffle

·
Kevin Golloghly
2,204 Posts
Now there's an idea

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·