SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving slot cars from long ago, I have colected some of them more for fun than serious racing. Planning to build a permanent track with scennery and all, and aimimg to drive on it every car, resin or racer build.

If you are interested we are building a real Slot DataBase, soon to be announced here.

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Hola Delfi.

Nice to see so many Spanish Slot Friends joining the Forum. Welcome.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Bon dia, Delfí, benvingut.

Nice to see I'm not alone speaking spanish here ;-)

Hope we can share our "spanish" point of view with the world, it seems like slot is seen different in Spain.

Welcome aboard.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Welcome to Slotforum delfi_r !

I am interested to know if you found our site through the new feature to run in GSR magazine from now on?

If so then you guys need to let us know what sort of slot related websites you are interested in, so we can find the best for you.

For any other members not knowing about this, we (SlotForum) have a new (hopefully)regular feature in the great Spanish/English language magazine - GSR. It gives a list of interesting websites each issue, all related to the slot car world.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Swissracer, I joined in January, so I couldn't find Slotforum via GSR. But I'm subscribed and I sent a couple of articles, hope all you can read them someday.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank all.

Doesn't doubt i'll try to express here a spanish point of view, if exists.

I love GSR (reading it from #34) but haven't seen yet anything from slotforum there.

I have found slotforum searching on the net to find somewhere with a high level of slot discusion. Here I have read for many months as a guest before login and even then, two months to post. But here you have a large point of view and I understand that mine, fits.

With a net-associate we are setting up a Slot Internet Data Base. We are triing to put the foundations for a comprensive installation were many internet users could upload their data to complete a public and comprehensive set of information on every slot car model.

On next weeks you'll have more on this.

Saludos2

Delfí

1 - 7 of 7 Posts