SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving slot cars from long ago, I have colected some of them more for fun than serious racing. Planning to build a permanent track with scennery and all, and aimimg to drive on it every car, resin or racer build.

If you are interested we are building a real Slot DataBase, soon to be announced here.

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank all.

Doesn't doubt i'll try to express here a spanish point of view, if exists.

I love GSR (reading it from #34) but haven't seen yet anything from slotforum there.

I have found slotforum searching on the net to find somewhere with a high level of slot discusion. Here I have read for many months as a guest before login and even then, two months to post. But here you have a large point of view and I understand that mine, fits.

With a net-associate we are setting up a Slot Internet Data Base. We are triing to put the foundations for a comprensive installation were many internet users could upload their data to complete a public and comprehensive set of information on every slot car model.

On next weeks you'll have more on this.

Saludos2

Delfí

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.