SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my track opening night a few weeks ago, heres a few pics.

The shed at night. (Look at all of the sticky beaks !)

Two cars clash in the corkscrew.

A couple of V8 Supercars through turn 3.

Justin on his way to 5th place in the Murphy Commodore through the Bathurst Cutting.

Going over........

New comer Lindsay, found the corkscrew a bit tough with the Orange Arrow's.

Justin on his way to his first podium finish.

An overall shot of the track from the outside of the garage.

Right half of track from other side.

All the guys.

Formula One results

Chris 8.46
Justin 8.56
Paul 9.13
Lindsay S 9.22
Denis 9.39
Zimmo 10.01
Lindsay H 10.06
Bob 12.53

The left hand side of the track needs a bit more work to finish as I ran out of time before the opening.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Your track's looking good, Martin. If you're going to host another proxy race on it, I will try and make sure my entry arrives this time, light-fingered postmen willing!

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Scooby, you beat me to it; I looked at that photo and thought, 'I know where you're modelling that one on!'

I can't get enough of these well executed scenic circuits.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments fellas. Track build and scenery tutorials are available www.sanphoeno.com

Medals and trophies were given out to the top three in each class. F1's and V8 Supercars were raced on the Saturday of the Aus GP on April 1st.

Right half of track has a great flow to it as the cars wind through the flowing corners and ups and down. Left side is a bit more stop start.

Sittin on a chair at track height and watching cars make there way through the Bathurst section of track is very cool ! I do hope to put a video together as soon as I finish the left hand side of the table.

Hi Lim, I think you might be right about the local post man, we do have another race coming up soon. See auslot for details.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Hey guys, due in Ozz September / October, business in Brisbane, hols in Haymans Island. I would love to see the track for real. Ive driven Bathurst, and agree with all the positive comments, beaut track.
In the UK we tend not to have so much room, never mind the climate.
vbr CJ.

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
outstanding..even without the scenery it looks a real drivers circuit...with the scenery I can almost imagine being 1/32

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.