SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Erm guys can we keep noxious tyre treatments out the rooms, we will decide whats well noxious or not as you do.. wintergreen is definately not allowed!

now, post a reply to say your coming..
I know Moost cant get on the board so.. 1.
and me 2

Rob.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Allowable tyre treatments include:

3in1, WD40*, lighter fluid*, suntan oil..... etc

STRICTLY VERBOTEN:

Wintergreen, Zip Grip, goop....

Anything that attacks/damages the track!!

-Rob

ps I think I can make it

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Youve got a stable next door can we use horse linement(contains wintergreen)
Ill not bring me full chemistry set then

·
Registered
752 Posts
QUOTE Can I enter the bus (Slot Tech Party Wagon) as a GT?

Yes... but I feel I should warn you that the top deck passengers of a bus belonging to a club member met an unfortunate end here....

-Rob

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Geez... not only do you Brits drive on the wrong side of the road, but you can't even follow the arrows!

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
All the road markings and road signs in Britain are merely advisory

Myself and 250GTO will be there, though looking at the weather, we might need a tow back to the main road from a handy RR3.9! Looking forward to it, and to drinking the contents of my own chemistry set in order to stay awake...

Mooster

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Hey Inte'
I will be at the Toy Fair for the weekend.
Thanks for the Invite but it is just a tad too far this time.

HOWEVER..

My much belated 'Swissracer Challenge' is on if you have time / can be bothered to do it.

Details and Rules are below...

QUOTE The 'Swissracer Snail trail Challenge'

1)Choose a car - any car but everyone drives the same one and it should not have a magnet fitted.
2) Take whichever lane you like.
3) Everyone runs on it once - one lap.
4) Use any controller but it must be the same one for everyone.

The Winner is the person who takes the LONGEST to get round with NO stops at all between starting and crossing the finish line.

A stop means a dead stop resulting in NO forward movement. A 'DNF' must be given for a stop and all other Competitors should be in agreement

If you run it, post the full results here (with lane length and times for all) and the winner will get a prize from me in the post.

Enjoy!

PS: I love this Competition as a wind down at the end of the days racing and it really shows control skill. If any other Clubs / Organisations worldwide want to run it as a 'Swissracer Challenge' at an inter club event or show. Email me and I will do the same thing - IE: send a prize if results are posted here.

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
HeeHee, sounds like fun! Mind you, I'll have an advantage, in that I drive like that anyway.

Mooster

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Rob
It is my intention but I might be called in to my A&E dept if the predicted level of people turn as they venture out to build their snow men and slip over. If only they all stay in doors and play slot cars! ie if I'm there great if I'm not sorry!

Matt

·
Registered
186 Posts
I had thought I would be coming this time, but my fiancee got laid off today, so I't not looking likely.

I'd been looking forward to it, but have more important things to deal with now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts