SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My local shop is having an annual sale and he has 20% off every SCX and Scalextric car in stock and he has a good range at the moment but the sale started Saturday and things are moving. I spent a few bob myself.

He does not do mail order though and does not have a website so it does mean a personal visit.

If you live in the West Bromwich area (sad I know) or are prepared to travel a few miles to J2 of the M5 send me a personal message and I will let you have the address and telephone number. You could always phone and reserve a car or two for collection. If you visit say to the owner "Hairy Racer sent me!".

That will make him laugh!

Hairy Racer

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (Hairy Racer @ 9 Jan 2005, 19:36)Hi

My local shop is having an annual sale and he has 20% off every SCX and Scalextric car in stock and he has a good range at the moment but the sale started Saturday and things are moving. I spent a few bob myself.

He does not do mail order though and does not have a website so it does mean a personal visit.

If you live in the West Bromwich area (sad I know) or are prepared to travel a few miles to J2 of the M5 send me a personal message and I will let you have the address and telephone number. You could always phone and reserve a car or two for collection. If you visit say to the owner "Hairy Racer sent me!".

That will make him laugh!

Hairy Racer
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
Picked up RMS PC Interactive ( C8143 ) at toymaster in Sheffield for £10....? labelled wrongly as the multi lane extension ( C8147 ) is only £10 mrrp.
BARGIN

·
Registered
291 Posts
QUOTE (nitro @ 10 Jan 2005, 20:47)Picked up RMS PC Interactive ( C8143 ) at toymaster in Sheffield for £10....? labelled wrongly as the multi lane extension ( C8147 ) is only £10 mrrp.
BARGIN

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No Nitro
the multi lane extension C8147 is £20 in Toymaster, the price was right on the RMS I bought 3.
I had the assistant double check, I was after the multi lane extension to create my own track sensor when I stumbled on these.
That was the wednesday after xmas.
Shame they didn't have anything else on offer

Do they still have some left?
And is it the one in Atkinsons?

Az

1 - 5 of 5 Posts