SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick line to say HI

JEXY 1 here, most of you from Farnham will know me, but just in case -

Mad Slot car collector 900+ (mainly Hornby and SCX) and a poor quality racer!

SCX Factory liaison for the NSCC, write articles regarding SCX and get unsuspecting members of Farnham Slot club and Liphook Home Farm slot car to write reviews. (PS Scott where is you text?).

Very sad interest in any MG Slot cars (Metros, MGB, etc, etc).

Good luck to all of you running this site, I will try to keep you as upto date as possible regarding SCX, but please note that my first allegiance is to the NSCC so don't be surprised if I keep a few things back until they go to print.

If you have any questions regarding SCX Tecnitoys, please let me know. I can't promise to get answers quickly or at all, but I do try my best.

Also if you have a home track, are a member of the NSCC in the UK (preferably) and can wax lyrical about slot cars, then get in touch [email protected] and you can go on the review list.

All the best Gareth

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there Gareth!

Welcome along mate. Quick question for you about the SCX Le Mans start.

I have recently seen a number of pictures, well actually the same pic in a number of places to be honest, of the above mentioned track piece in a set with two cars but no other track.

Will it be released in the UK in this format too? If so do you have a time frame for this?

Cheers,

slik.

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Picture you have probably seen are of the Tecnitoys Scalextric (Spain only) Le Mans set with a Porsche GT1 and Audi. This is the Spanish 2003 gift set.

My information is that this will be released in the UK and rest of the world under the SCX label in the same format. The two cars are both unique to the set as is the Le Mans start.

Unfortunately there are no plans to release the cars and the Le Mans track as separate items.

As to when? well it's a gift set due for release in October/Nov - basically in time for Christmas.

Gareth

1 - 4 of 4 Posts