SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Molesey dudes... looks like the BMW body is available, hopefully the complete car will be out soon - Sean?

...can't get hold of any chassis, any links please people?

bmw body

images fro Cricrac site thanks dudes.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'll be trying my BMW tonight.
Is it just me or does the artcar paint job look like the result of a high speed felching accident?

·
Lee Green
1,995 Posts
Looks good , if were going to rum scaleauto with brm then we need to have a set of rules for the scaleautos so they are equal to the Brms for eg the BMW comes with a more powerful motor than the Porsche and their anglewinder and the jag is sidewinder

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Flange @ 11 Aug 2011, 15:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks good , if were going to rum scaleauto with brm then we need to have a set of rules for the scaleautos so they are equal to the Brms for eg the BMW comes with a more powerful motor than the Porsche and their anglewinder and the jag is sidewinder

Agreed, but as discussed last night after the racing I think we should not use the Scaleauto cars until next season and with a set of rules in place.

I'm just as guilty as the next person, so I won't be using my Porsche until we sort things out.

Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts