Here is the next new 1/32 Scaleauto GT car, that was presented this last weekend in UK Slot Festival. Unbeatable car with unforgettable design: Honda HSV-010 GT.
Here are some photos of the first pre-production units in presentation livery. The first two racing liveries that will go on sale are:
SC-6030 Honda HSV-010 JGTC 2010 #32 Nakajima Epson
SC-6012 Honda HSV-010 Raybring Presentation
Including the new fully adjustable RT-3 chassis, suitable for Inline, Anglewinder or Sidewinder motor mounts, with all these features:
- 2 front fixing arms style for motor mount. Geometry and properties can be easily modified exchanging this piece. Up to 4 motor mount front fixing points. Extended range of compatibility for motor mounts from third party brands.
- Easily rear magnet assembly. With only 2 screws allows an easy to fix, adjustable rear magnet installation to assure the maximum speed.
- Adjustable suspension post. Sided screw to adjust the motor mount vertical play. They also allow the mounting of suspension kit. And 4 motor mount rear fixing post with adjustable vertical play or suspension assembly.
- Long Wheel Base chassis (LWB), 57.0 width & 81-86 Wheelbase. Adjustable car wheelbase, modifying the position of front axle housing. Adjustable front axle height to minimize the friction.
- Independent guide holder. Adjustable guide position to rear and front axle, with 2 length available. Surface distance also adjustable using fine spacers.