SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts

Here are the first images of the Scaleauto 1/32 scale MERCEDES BENZ AMG SLS GT3 #7 Presentation.

The white model with #7 was presented by AMG at the New York Auto Show in 2010.

The model is made in 1/32 scale out of moulded plastic with a fine detail finish including photo-etched parts, detailed paint job and tampo printing.

There is a completely new chassis and engine mount with interchangeable EVO-6 in-line module, with the possibility to ability to use angle-winder module also. Front axle height and body height adjustment is made by M2 screws, Gear ratio of 9/27, motor 21000 RPM and double neodymium magnets complete the setup.

Available by the end of September from your favourite Scaleauto distributor.

Tech specs:

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
As Mr Clarkson would say "I think I might ave just had a little accident"

G

·
A must have, but why not standard as an anglewinder and an option to go inline

It's looking good in modern GT, Ninco with Ford GT and Lambo, NSR with the Porsche, Corvette and soon the Audi R8 now challenged by Scaleauto. Wondering when SlotIt is coming with a modern GT

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Does anyone know when its out, the only site I can find it on is Pendles and they say last month ?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ok. Was going to hold out on an SLS until a cool livery was released, but this has just changed my mind

Surprisingly, this looks even better than the SCX SLS GT3!

Now I can laugh at my friend who has the Carrera SLS

Cheers,
thestig514

·
fred
1,608 Posts
Scaleauto make good slot cars but I am curious about their motor pod.

Do they have an agreement with slot.it because it looks pretty similar to the slot.it pod and also in an evo 6 version?

Either way way it is a must have model.

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Never really looked at scaleauto cars before, just looked on pendleslotracing and seen the Honda and jag that are coming soon.

I think I might be buying some.

Does anyone have the scaleauto homepage as I can't seem to find it?

Also, no sure if an ssd chip can handle 21k, I guess it will hav to be a slot it chip

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh my God, this car looks so nice

I agree that it looks better than the SCX and Carrera Ones.

Unfortunately Ihave already bought a SCX SLS GT3, that i'll put on an HRSII chassis from Slot.it. Hope it will run correctly

But I think this Scaleauto, with the anglewinder option, will be a NSR killer.

·
Tel
4,090 Posts
Oooooh I likey, lets hope it doesn't suffer the "new model, lets hike our prices" which seem to be the current trend for manufacturers

Bring on the Jag and Honda in the same line-up too please

·
Registered
335 Posts
Given the number of series and races the SLS has raced in already this year, hopefully they churn out the liveries instead of just testcar liveries

·
Registered
80 Posts
a fantastic looking car but as very often the scaleauto cars cannot drive in our series

best option wait for a Ninco and put some prorace parts on it for the Ninco GT
or spend a lot of money for the body and put it on a HRS for the Fia GT competition

Frank

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.