SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

3 new coming cars form Scaleauto:

SC-6023 1/32 Mercedes SLS GT3 24h Nurburgring 2011 #3

SC-7024 1/24 Mercedes SLS GT3 IberGT Jarama 2011 #23 Vodafone BP Ultimate Team. New Chasis 2012 version.

SC-6044 1/32 Pagani Zonda Brno 2012 #9 Rock Media Motors
WINNING SUCESS; The new Pagani Car won the that last 24h race that was in Madrid, over a legion of NSR Moslers; The new car form Scaleauto take the 1s place, but winning success do not finish, the 3rd place and Inline victory was for a Scaleauto Radical SR-9 Model. So the Pagani is really a very good contender for all kind of 1/32 race classes. Soft chassis is working excellent in Ninco track. hard chasis works very good on Carrera or Wooden tracks.

·
Tel
4,090 Posts
Scaleauto are making some very nice cars latley

Pagani is the same as MB slot but with a simpler (and better) chassis, I am pretty sure they are using MB slots moulds for the body and interior, in any case the chassis is a direct fit to MB slot bodies.
I already have 2 of the Mercs, but that Samsung one looks tempting ...
Whens the newest Radical coming ? that what I am waiting on, along with the Version 2 chassis.

·
Digital "Tea Boy"
777 Posts
That Zonda looks the business.....but I'm waiting for those Honda HSV's. YES please.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I eagerly await the Honda and the Z4 as well. I will buy the blue and silver SLS in the meantime. Too bad that the Samsung livery is only 1/24 scale. I know that I will be very fristrated when the Super GT livery of the Z4 will be released, since she is also restricted to 1/24 scale.

·
Tel
4,090 Posts
QUOTE (fast lucky @ 18 Aug 2012, 11:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Too bad that the Samsung livery is only 1/24 scale.

Ooops I missed that bit, no temptation for me then !

·
Registered
123 Posts
QUOTE (Savage @ 17 Aug 2012, 13:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Scaleauto are making some very nice cars latley

Pagani is the same as MB slot but with a simpler (and better) chassis, I am pretty sure they are using MB slots moulds for the body and interior, in any case the chassis is a direct fit to MB slot bodies.
I already have 2 of the Mercs, but that Samsung one looks tempting ...
Whens the newest Radical coming ? that what I am waiting on, along with the Version 2 chassis.

Hi Savage, are you sure of that ?

The scaleauto Zonda chassis would directly fit on the MbSlot body posts ?

I have an old MB Slot Zonda I was never able to run decently, bad front train, too sophisticated chassis, too much weight...

Do you have some pics of this Scaleauto chassis ? I guess it's an Inline chassis too, like the MbSlot one ?

Thanks for your answers.

·
Tel
4,090 Posts
Hi LanciaB, Yes 100% ! I have the MBSlot Zonda and the Scaleauto chassis is a straight fit.
The Chassis has a pod fitment fits Scaleauto/MSC and Slot it pods so you can configure whatever motor layout you prefer.

If you have a look here, you can see it looks like scaleauto are using the MB Slot moulds/body: http://evotecshop.com/pagani-zonda-white-r...der-p-4994.html

·
Ray
1,093 Posts
Eagerly awaiting the new 1/24 Mercedes was tempted by the current livery but will wait now.

Hope the chassis main plate is better than the other recent ones (Not flat and true some better than others mine is headed for the bin).

Ray

·
Registered
524 Posts
QUOTE (Savage @ 18 Aug 2012, 22:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ooops I missed that bit, no temptation for me then !

Every temptation for me, looks great.

QUOTE (Ratracer @ 23 Aug 2012, 15:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope the chassis main plate is better than the other recent ones (Not flat and true some better than others mine is headed for the bin).

Ray

So do I, but don't bin it Ray they are not that hard to straighten. Use your hands to get most of it out and lightly tap the areas with a hammer (preferably a nylon face mallet) you cant massage by hand. Using a 6 inch engineers rule as a straight edge will get it pretty close. If possible, finally sand it on flat plate of steel, glass or whatever.

·
Ray
1,093 Posts
QUOTE (Camber @ 24 Aug 2012, 10:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Every temptation for me, looks great.

So do I, but don't bin it Ray they are not that hard to straighten. Use your hands to get most of it out and lightly tap the areas with a hammer (preferably a nylon face mallet) you cant massage by hand. Using a 6 inch engineers rule as a straight edge will get it pretty close. If possible, finally sand it on flat plate of steel, glass or whatever.

Hi Camber have done all of that and more, I got a bad one. Am working on milling option with a template cutout to hold the plate for the milling machine.

Ray

·
Registered
123 Posts
QUOTE (Savage @ 21 Aug 2012, 15:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi LanciaB, Yes 100% ! I have the MBSlot Zonda and the Scaleauto chassis is a straight fit.
The Chassis has a pod fitment fits Scaleauto/MSC and Slot it pods so you can configure whatever motor layout you prefer.

If you have a look here, you can see it looks like scaleauto are using the MB Slot moulds/body: http://evotecshop.com/pagani-zonda-white-r...der-p-4994.html

Many thanks Savage.

I'll just have to wait my shop to receive separate sold chassis.

·
Registered
329 Posts
QUOTE (Ratracer @ 23 Aug 2012, 22:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Camber have done all of that and more, I got a bad one. Am working on milling option with a template cutout to hold the plate for the milling machine.

Ray

Hi Ray, Just to annoy you. I know i fluke good cars sometimes but i bought the Jag and it was a gun straight from the box. I want to get a 1/24th merc but the black falcon i think is next which is the same as the 1/32 car here. Think the samsung livery is pig ugly but each to their own. i saw somewhere where a gold and white body was due for release that really is pretty. I hope the 1/32 car gets here soon i need a new lid for a plafit chassis'd car. i already have one that has lost a mirror and a brake lens so can't be raced.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.