SlotForum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
just realised, that's me with my back to wall in the top photo

nice photos, but they don't do the place justice. you really need to get down there and see it for yourself.

maybe I should take my camera car down there one week and get some video footage of a couple of laps. Would that be allowed Garath?

G

·
QUOTE (Garath @ Scalehectic @ 11 Aug 2005, 19:52)A couple of weeks ago I introduced myself in the introductions section, and explained what scalehectic is all about, well I have finally got around to taking some photos, and here they are.

Well they would be if I could work out how to post photos, can someone help me
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry for being such a stupid short sited person but, where is your club?

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Good god! what a track!

Hey Edo - I have a cunning plan!

Let me know when you have a few days spare

Jim, Scott and Co - needs a try out that track right? We (read Edo and I) will be in touch soon.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Garath, I'm looking forward to making the trip to Hastings, hopefully very soon. The track looks superb !

Can you give any info regarding opening times and prices?

Cheers
Swayze

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
QUOTE (Swayze @ 16 Aug 2005, 12:09)Garath, I'm looking forward to making the trip to Hastings, hopefully very soon. The track looks superb !

Can you give any info regarding opening times and prices?

Cheers
Swayze
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Swayze,

opening times during the week are a bit of a problem at the moment because we need a member of staff to run it, but our regular opening times are:

Monday = Closed All Day
Tuesday = Open for Club Racing only 18:30 - 21:30
Wednesday = Closed All Day
Thursday = Open 18:00 - 21:30
Friday = Open 18:00 - 21:30
Saturday = Open 10:30 - 18:00
Sunday = Open 10:30 - 18:00

Once we get the staff problem sorted it will be open every day, However if you are planning to come down when we are not open, let me know because I am sure we can sort something out.

Prices range from £2:00 for 15 mins track time to £7:00 for an hour.

When are you thinking of coming?

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (Swisher @ 13 Aug 2005, 17:33)Also, looking at the cars shown on the track, I'm glad to see you run it clockwise... because counterclockwise, that turn at the end of the straight... with that drop off... ohhhhh, mannnnnn. Heh heh.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep...running counterclockwise last week. "That drop off...oh man" is right. Good job I was running a pretty bullet proof car. If you look at the track surface after the kink in the top section you'll notice it's peppered with colours...left a bit of paint on that bit

·
Registered
366 Posts
QUOTE (Garath @ Scalehectic @ 16 Aug 2005, 15:02)Swayze,

opening times during the week are a bit of a problem at the moment because we need a member of staff to run it, but our regular opening times are:

Monday = Closed All Day
Tuesday = Open for Club Racing only 18:30 - 21:30
Wednesday = Closed All Day
Thursday = Open 18:00 - 21:30
Friday = Open 18:00 - 21:30
Saturday = Open 10:30 - 18:00
Sunday = Open 10:30 - 18:00

Once we get the staff problem sorted it will be open every day, However if you are planning to come down when we are not open, let me know because I am sure we can sort something out.

Prices range from £2:00 for 15 mins track time to £7:00 for an hour.

When are you thinking of coming?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Garath,
My brother in-law just told me about your track today

I'm coming back to the UK to visit my family from nov 9th to 16th , we'll be staying at my sisters in Crowborough and really would like to come visit the shop and try the track. The trouble is that every time I'm home I spend all my time rushing from one family member to another and never get to do anything but this time I really hope I can find the time for this 'cos the track looks great.
My brother in-law tells me that we can take our own cars but also hire cars, what cars are for hire?

regards
Dave

·
Registered
366 Posts
I visited Gareth and tried the great track together with my rather "hectic"
family a few weeks back, and a wonderful time was had by all

Thanks a bunch Gareth hope you've got your breath back we kept you pretty busy putting the cars back on the track.

I personally really thought it was brilliant fun and although it was a bit difficult 'cos it's been a while since I've raced non-mag but since the visit to your track I just want rip all the MUGNETS out of my cars, although my kids aren't to happy with the idea.

Anyway I can highly recommend a visit to the shop/club it's well worth it

kind regards Dave

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.