SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
WOW! There's a lot of great stuff coming. There's something for everyone. I'm glad to see more vintage F-1 cars so I have some more cars to add to my Maser 250F and Vanwall. I'm happy to see this series continue with more cars. Might need to go to Goodwood to get them again! I know there's probably not much interest here for those new NASCARs, but everyone I know asks specifically for a #3 Budweiser car- good job Scaley! Plus more Trans Am cars! Plus a drifting set! The worst part will be waiting for everything.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Did anyone else catch this bit about the two 350Z Drift cars? "...with 360 degree spin guide"

I have enough problems keeping it in the slot as it is!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Pit lane! Single lane curve and straight! Starter grid 1/2 straight! Dirt effect 307! Another digital Mini! I need to sit down.

Bit disapointed in how few of the new releases are digital though. Are Scalextric commited to digital or not I wonder?

·
Registered
511 Posts
QUOTE (LSIntegra94 @ 6 Jan 2005, 05:20)Did anyone else catch this bit about the two 350Z Drift cars? "...with 360 degree spin guide"

I have enough problems keeping it in the slot as it is!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the idea is that they help you stay in the slot. Here's a thing - with digital you can drive either way, so in theory you could pull a 180º with one of these and zoom off in the opposite direction!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ahh yes!!
the Mercedes SLR got to have one of those NEXT CHRISTMAS!!!!
and thank god that Scalex are making the Maserati MC12
I'm sure the Carrera version will be a looker but no way will it beat a Scalex Sport on the track so let's hope that Scalex make a 2004 Bentley Speed 8.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Mmm... those new dtm's... but... what I really can't wait for... are the Ferrari P3's!
But I'll have to wait... until september...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just curious about the picture of C7017 single line curve: Aren't the couplers to connect tracks on the wrong side ??????

Greetings
Zubi

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Don't quite understand that 'pitlane'. Do the cars have to pit either side of the track? Or is there a cross-over section? Can someone clarify, or should I just wait till it arrives in the shops like a grown-up.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
QUOTE (howmet tx @ 6 Jan 2005, 10:02)Don't quite understand that 'pitlane'. Do the cars have to pit either side of the track? Or is there a cross-over section? Can someone clarify, or should I just wait till it arrives in the shops like a grown-up.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could have it like this:

Or any other combination thereof.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts