SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the problem I had in this post - http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59502 - (with the pace cars ending the race at the start) has come back again. Except this time is seems to be here to stay. I decided to start a new topic since the other one went off topic after we thought the problem was fixed.

The work around of switching modes and then going back to F1 mode no longer cures the problem. The only work around we have right now is to start the 'driver' cars in front of the pacer cars. Back to square one...

·
Registered
80 Posts
No. We only have the problem when running in F1 mode.

I have not tried resetting the defaults. Does that revert the software back to version 0.85 as well? What menu screen is that under?

·
Greg Gaub
14,957 Posts
No, the firmware won't change. It should reset optional settings to their factory default values. For the old code, that didn't happen 100%, but I haven't tried with Andy's code.
It's in the Platform menu. change the option to yes and press Enter. The base will reboot into Basic mode, and the options should be back at defaults.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Assuming this is the C7042, it's worth resetting with the buttons (see manual for combination) as I remember this solving a problem when the menu reset didn't - it wasn't the same problem but it's worth a try.

Chris

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, I tried resetting the defaults using the menu and it did not fix the problem. I then shut it down, unplugged the LCD screen, rebooted and reset using the keys on the base. Powered down, reconnected the LCD screen and rebooted. That did not fix the problem either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts