SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new and am unfortunately having to start my time with a request for help. I have bought a C7039 and have noticed that it is recording 'laps' when no cars are going over the sensors.... It seems to just be adding a lap to each cars tally when they go over a crossover piece (ie http://scalextric.hornby.com/shop/track/ac...ssover-90-x-2/). Any idea why it might be doing this and what I can do to fix it?

Also, does anyone know if you can download any instructions for it? I can't seem to find mine anywhere and just wanted to check I'm not doing anything stupid that is causing this problem!

Thanks all

James

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sorry cant help, got no experience of these counters, try posting the Scalextric digital section, should generate more response.

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
Tidy your braids, you are creating a spike as you go iver the centre point of the crossing and that is triggering the extra lap count

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (RikoRocket @ 15 Jan 2012, 14:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tidy your braids, you are creating a spike as you go iver the centre point of the crossing and that is triggering the extra lap count

Will do! I'll get back to you if it hasn't worked!

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts