SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was some speculation that club members would not receive a free catalogue this year , but I'm happy to say mine turned up out of the blue this weekend

·
Registered
273 Posts
Mine too.....................and you get a 'club car', all for less than thirty quid.................bargain !!

Someone put a thread on recently regarding classic '70s FI cars, in particular the glorious Hesketh 308 ( well I would say that as my father worked for the team during the late seventies.....!!! ) and mentioned the possibility/ practicalities of forum members clubbing together to get a limited run of cars manufactured.........

Did I miss anything (???), as I would definitly be interested...........

Cheers

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yes got my catalogue also at the weekend, its not free but included in the package that was introduced when they went 6 mags a year to 4. For £30 4 mags, catalogue and a car bargain, just renewed for another year and picked up a spare 2011 Audi R8 club car for £20. Seen some of the 2012 cars on ebay already cant work out why people would pay more than £30 for one though when you could just join the club.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts