SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Scalextric Digital ARC Pro Pit Lane CB Sport

OK well something very odd has occurred. I dismantled my track and boards and relocated everything to the lounge room and created a new track. Got everything setup, applied power and did a test run and everything fine, checked the LC's all good, proceeded to fine tune some things on the track, heights etc. with the power off.

Checked the track before applying power, all clear of any bits of fluff, garbage etc and performed another test all good then all of a sudden the Pit Lane CB Sport wasn't working, I thought it was just me and not applying enough pressure to the hand controller button or missing the sensor, anyway I moved closer to the pit lane so I had clear sight and performed the pit lane entry but the car just went straight ahead.

So I disconnected the power, pulled the Pit Lane out and tried to move the flipper by hand to test it and it wouldn't move, I thought perhaps there was some garbage stuck down deeper, but nop, no garbage or fluff etc. of any kind, but the flipper is stuck hard dead centre of the track and will not move.

It has been off now for some time so will install the flipper and connect the track together and apply power and test again, but as of this thread it is not working. Anyone got any ideas, I am interested to say the least.

Ok, I went in and connected the track together and the Pit Lane piece still stuck in the middle and does not work, can not be moved by hand, stuck stuck. Some photo's attached

100_2293.JPG

showing the flipper dead centre

100_2294.JPG

showing the flipper dead centre

100_2296.JPG

showing the underneath

100_2297.JPG

showing the underneath

Inked100_2296_LI.jpg

circled areas underneath pit lane, red showing entire flipper mech, yellow circled area chowing the flipper pointy end, the small round metal thing when on top appears to be stuck under the flipper, I assume this is the mech. it is possible to lift the flipper a small amount releasing the flipper but it hits against a pin sticking up, which I assume again is part of the flipper movement mech. but appears to not be doing jack all.

Cheers

Johnno

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Its because your downunder, the earths rotation is having an effect
lmfao.gif

Only one of the pitlanes flippers will work,the entrance,the exit will be fixed,did you by chance reverse the entry of your pitlane when you moved your track?

If not then maybe the little fiddly bar has become disconnected from the plastic connector to the solenoids under the smaller access panel underneath..takes a steady hand and few expletives to get it back in...

Seasons greetings by the way...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sorry missed the photos first time....

You have the pitlane exit there which has the fixed flipper.....pitlane entrance has some plastic covers over these parts housing the electronics that operate the flipper and another plastic cover which houses the track sensor electronics...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts