SlotForum banner

Scalextric digital C7030

7K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Slotforyou 
#1 ·
Hello,

yesterday I tried to reactivate my 3 Scalextric C7030 PB. During the test I found out, that each of them has a different problem, maybe anyone in the forum can help:

1st PB shows Sw Version 1.3, but no reaction on buttons or anything, and no power at the lanes

2nd PB shows Sw Version 1.4 permanent power on both lanes wihout connected controller, no reaction on PB buttons

3rd PB shows Sw Version 1.5 everything is ok, but lane change is not possible. no reaction by pushing the small button on the controller.

any ideas?

#2 ·
Number 1 - does it scroll through the menus? Measure AC voltage on the rails and that will say if its a command packet issue or the drive chips

Number 2 - Mosfets blown giving a DC bias to the rails hence cars run away

Number 3 - check controller button. if the trigger is working then as the button changes resistance range the only problem can be that button. Or your lane changers are damaged/faulty

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Number 1 - no scroll through the menues, 5V on both lanes

Number 3 - Controller is brand new. I have changed the lane changer, now the PB shows the message "Overload" if I try to drive a car through the lane changer (wihout lane changing)
mad.gif

This message I also got with the lane changer I had installed before....... maybe until the lange changer was damaged......

...Now I have tested both of the Lane changers with an old Digital 4 Controller PB...... both Lane changers are working well....... Therefore I assume that anything is wrong with the No 3 PB

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
#13 ·
Fondle.. hmmm.

Slotforyou, Ade is right, the system detects if there is one or two power supplies and it sets the overload to suit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.