SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently read a Scalextric Brochure concerning the C7039 Lap Counter and it states: False Start Penalty (as a useful property of the counter)

Now, I bought the Lap Counter with the Scalextric Digital Pro GT (the Ferrari one).

The brochure was within the box set.

Now, how do I configure my Counter to recognise jump starts as my family always keeps jumping the start or if someone has a video of this Penalty, please show it. I'd be hugely appreciative.

Next, my Scalextric Digital Maserati MC12 continues to show more issues.

The wire to the blade has broken off but both metal contacts are still there and the wire to the motor has also broken off.

I live in Surrey, UK and I wondered what the best solution to fixing this would be. The motor wire is incredibly small and where is the best place for me to get the car fixed or myself to buy a soldering iron and solder too. I might end up selling the car on eBay as faulty and hopefully get £10 for my troubles.

---

Finally, my exams finish on the 17th June and I'll start to build my Chequersville Speedway using Sport Digital Track. Designed it on track designer, got brilliant scenery sources and only need 2 or 3 bits of track.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Hi Chqr,

I would contact a club local to you as there is bound to be someone there who can help you out.

·
Digital "Tea Boy"
777 Posts
QUOTE (Chqr @ 31 May 2011, 17:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Next, my Scalextric Digital Maserati MC12 continues to show more issues.

The wire to the blade has broken off but both metal contacts are still there and the wire to the motor has also broken off.

I live in Surrey, UK and I wondered what the best solution to fixing this would be. The motor wire is incredibly small and where is the best place for me to get the car fixed or myself to buy a soldering iron and solder too. I might end up selling the car on eBay as faulty and hopefully get £10 for my troubles.

---

Finally, my exams finish on the 17th June and I'll start to build my Chequersville Speedway using Sport Digital Track. Designed it on track designer, got brilliant scenery sources and only need 2 or 3 bits of track.

If you are willing to pay postage I'll fix it for you, Chqr.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts