SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
Hi All,
I thought I'd offer this Digital Conversion Set here before heading to ebay, as I've had really good experience of selling cars to other forum members recently.
This is all you might need to convert an existing Scalextric Sport set to digital. This stuff is either new or has been used once or twice and then put away.

It includes 5 digital cars, 4 of them are super resistant cars, which are ideal for the bashes and crashes of digital racing.
The cars are used, but are in excellent, close to new condition, other than a missing mirror on the Mini.
The green Porsche is high detail. It has more signs of use than the others but still looks good.
I've cleaned the cars inside and out, sanded the tyres and put new braids on them so that they run really nicely.

The photos show what is included, but here's a list:
SSD digital 4 car powerbase
15v transformer (c7024) for above powerbase
digital lap counter
4x digital hand throttles with different coloured tops
(there are a couple of scratches on 2 of the handles)
4x super resistant digital cars
nissan 350z orange
nissan 350z blue
porsche boxster white
mini cooper yellow
1x detailed digital car
porsche 911 green
curved lane changer (CLC left hand, in to out)
curved lane change (CLC left hand, out to in)
instruction manual for scalextric digital set up
instruction manual for digital lap counter
other scalextric brochures/paperwork

I would like £150 for it, and would prefer payment by Paypal, and would also prefer it if you could collect (CR6, near J6 M25/South London/Surrey),
but I'm willing to post, or might even consider delivery if you're not too far away, by arrangement.
I would suggest to allow about £20 for postage.
Any questions, please ask.
Cheers,
Richard

Here's a couple of better pix of the Green Porsche:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts