SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick vid. for you guy's of my track from the drivers point of view.
Enjoy.
Driver

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (chris99 @ 14 Feb 2011, 13:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great views - what camera do you use?
The camera came from E-Bay Search the auction site for "keychain camera". You'll get hundreds of listings, several different models, most from Hong Kong for $10 - $15 including free shipping.

QUOTE (MrFlippant @ 14 Feb 2011, 16:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very nice. I don't think I've seen that layout yet. Here's the video inline for convenience:

Thanks MrFlippant..I tried to get the dum thing on the page but couldn't finger it out..lol...
This track has been up for a few months now but I haven't had much time to play...But I'm here now...ha ha

·
Greg Gaub
14,980 Posts
The you tube thing is easy, wiz. Just copy the video code itself, the part after the = in the link. In this case, it's "KpJdD7F19LY"
Then, put that inside [ youtube ] and [ / youtube ] tags (no spaces). It will all look like this (which I'm putting in a code box so it shows the code, not the video)

CODE

That's it! The forum software will do the rest.
You can also use the "Insert YouTube" link in the advanced message editor, just make sure you use ONLY the video code, and not the whole URL.

So, where's the thread about your excellent looking track, eh? I'd love to see a layout plan.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (MrFlippant @ 14 Feb 2011, 19:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The you tube thing is easy, wiz. Just copy the video code itself, the part after the = in the link. In this case, it's "KpJdD7F19LY"
Then, put that inside [ youtube ] and [ / youtube ] tags (no spaces). It will all look like this (which I'm putting in a code box so it shows the code, not the video)

CODE

That's it! The forum software will do the rest.
You can also use the "Insert YouTube" link in the advanced message editor, just make sure you use ONLY the video code, and not the whole URL.
I had tried the way you just told me and couldn't get it to show up...I must have missed something..I'll try again when I do the rear facing view...

So, where's the thread about your excellent looking track, eh? I'd love to see a layout plan.

I will have to find a few pictures of the build and get into some detail for you guy's...I did find some do's and dont's for making a great race-able track...Thanks for the props..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts