SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am slowly warming to the idea of the digital idea, I especially like the different race modes the Scalextric system has.

Does anyone on here know if you put 2 old analogue cars on the track will they work as normal cars or will they not work?

I am tempted to upgrade my track to digital but not all my cars at once so was wondering if I could still race my old cars!

Alan

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Currently, no you can't do that. This thread has some ideas of how to run both analogue and digital.

Scalextric's plan is to release 'Digital Pro' at some point - where you will be able to swap a pod with the analogue Sport World power pod. However there has been no news on release dates.

You can however run digital scalextric cars on analogue tracks.

·
Slot City
331 Posts
I'd just like to make the point that the 'Digital Pro' and 'Sport World' systems have not had release dates nor specifications confirmed - it is possible that they could be cancelled, or the specifications changed.

The only real information on these systems was released back in the early part of the year at the toy fairs, since which point Scalextric have remained very quiet with regard to them.

I'm not saying they will be cancelled or changed, but simply that they are not yet 'fact'.

Jon,
Slot City.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.