SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a Scalextric (digital) Ferrari F60 (C3052), and I think that the grip is very bad, so I bought the Scalextric tiers for formular 1, and found out the hard way, that those tires did not fit this car.

I have now been looking at the slot.it KK06 (http://oscs.dk/Slot.it/Starter_og_Conversion_kit/Starter_kit_06) with slot.it tiers PT29.

And it looks very good, but will this part fit the Scalextric (digital) Ferrari F60 (C3052)? There is not much space for the back tier.

Or

Is there any one that have tried this compensation?

Thanks in advance!

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
have you thought of just fitting urethane tyres. There are a few members on here that can mould them and the cost is very favourable.

This option would be a lot cheaper than buying a slot-it kit just to get some grippier boots.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Thanks for your fast reply. I didn't knew of those tires. I don't know if you can get them here in Denmmark. Do you know witch tires that I need to have?

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Have a look on the Wasp website ........... they have a diagram showing the dimensions for many different tyres so you should be able to find something to fit ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts