SlotForum banner

Scalextric Ferraris

6554 Views 31 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Robert Davies
I've just seen on AOL Money News that Scalextric have signed a licensing deal with Ferrari.

We'd like a 550 Maranello, 360 Racing version, 330 P4, the early 60s Le Mans cars and the classic F1 cars please. Thank you very much. This may link to the article:

http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/money/article...ews_dup&c=money

or, indeed, may not!

Mooster
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
I can't see Scaley rushing out to many Ferrari's to start with, perhaps the current F1 only.

I would love to see a decent P4, to match against the GT 40's, but I fear it will be an endless procession of new Ferrari's, I'll eagerly wait for any announcements.

Regards

Alan
QUOTE (Jamie @ 12 Nov 2004, 15:28)Having said that, any car from Scott's thread would be fantastic. I think my collection would be complete.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sign me up!
See less See more
[/QUOTE]I would love to see a decent P4[/QUOTE]

Racer already do a DECENT P4

M
A decent 1/28 scale P4Grrrarawlwpghrphhhngxxxxxylunghhtrt

Back in your box, Howmet...
QUOTE Racer already do a DECENT P4

True. Racer's P4 is just gorgeous. But if Scaley do it, I can afford to have several in my stable and I won't be so reluctant to race them.

Steve
ditto to howmets grawwhahwha! The cost is a bit prohibitive, but for me whats the point when its the wrong size too?
If thats a model of the Miaimi Vice Daytona Spyder your after. You have got the wrong make. Their's was a Corvette made up to look like the Ferrari!!!
Regards Allan
I don't want to go over the scale issue with the Racer cars again as quite frankly it's getting a bit long in the tooth and becoming very boring now.

On to the license issue with Hornby, I think realistically all we can expect next year (2005) is probably the current F1 car and a vintage car to go with the historic collection. I would go as far to say a 156 sharknose would be near the top of the list, if not the top for classic F1's. Depending on how long the license is for, we could then expect possible further cars the year after. A 550/575 would be nice, as I don't particularly like the Carrera version.

M
QUOTE (Mo55man @ 18 Nov 2004, 14:47) A 550/575 would be nice, as I don't particularly like the Carrera version.

M
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whats not to like (after some "heavy tuning, that is)

Danny
See less See more
QUOTE (dannyboy @ 18 Nov 2004, 19:44)QUOTE (Mo55man @ 18 Nov 2004, 14:47) A 550/575 would be nice, as I don't particularly like the Carrera version.

M
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whats not to like (after some "heavy tuning, that is)

Danny
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If by 'Heavy tuning' you mean swap the rear tyres for slot.it P3 20x12s, and swap the fronts for Gom skinnies, and remove the mags....

Then, the Carrera 575 goes very nicely thankyou

-Rob
See less See more
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.