SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Team: Muscle Milk Team Cytosport Aston Martin Racing 2011 ALMS Race No. 6 Drivers: Klaus Graf, Lucas Luhr

Reference No: C3291
Type: Solo car in crystal case box.
Class: Endurance / GT

Official Licensed Product by Aston Martin Racing.

Sebring 2011 - ALMS / ILMC Winter Test - Team CytoSport Muscle Milk Aston Martin Lola B08/62

SEBRING, Fla.-The ALMS Sebring Winter test was a taster of successes to come. The test went well, the car running quickly and flawlessly for two days, faster than everyone else. Muscle Milk Aston Martin Racing went on to win at four of the nine ALMS races at Long Beach, Mosport, Mid-Ohio and Road America.

The team and drivers finished 2nd in their respective 2011 Championships at the end of the very successful season.

·
Digital "Tea Boy"
777 Posts
Is Scalextrics latest "cost cutting" exercise to not have the "Michelin" markings on the tires no more? My "Young Driver" DBR arrived yesterday from LD Discounts and no tire brand markings on that as well....it's not a licensing issue because there are Michelin prints on both the Lola and the DBR bodies......

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is that the ones in the ltd edition pack? Im also a tiny bit annoyed at the silver wheels and no black sun strip across the top of the window but the fact they have done was is enough for me to be happy at,

·
Registered
60 Posts
No ALMS logos on this, or any other recent models competing in the ALMS. Can also make a case for a MIA "Bibendum" (spelling?) on the rear wing end plates. Still, an ALMS model that will become part of my field.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
This is another car that I have waited for ...... but please don't tell me that it has the finish quality of the C3197 Porsche

edit: ... it seems that I can not add a picture here but if you look at the 2nd photo down, the word Muscle looks suspicious

1 - 7 of 7 Posts