SlotForum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
QUOTE (slot32 @ 21 Feb 2012, 22:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>'sdd is better'is a subjective comment.
why do you want digital?
do you want to feel and race the cars or do you want to change lanes and do pit stops and spend extra money?
Analogue is the best racing experince for me even the other pro digital have their draw backs just look at the power consumption and motors that can be used. cointrol is expensive. stck wiyth a basic parma and power pack and a decent track with grip. sports track by hornby does not have the grip or connections.
The question wasn't about if analogue or digital was better. That decision was already made.
By the way, run silicone and Scalextric Sport actually has the best grip. But that is very much also outside the question at hand. Right?

Apart from that I agree... until I came up with MuCaRO.

QUOTE (MrFlippant @ 22 Feb 2012, 01:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OH YEAH?!?!?
hehe
But seriously... ...have fun!
That's really all that is important.
WORD!

QUOTE (injectorman @ 22 Feb 2012, 02:03) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Rumours at Nurnberg SCX Technitoys bought out by Spanish business angel. Not at the Nurnberg toy fair and no product available here in Oz for a while now. I hope the rumours are incorrect.
SCX always seem to have a hard time leaving Spain, but then that gores for Ninco too and Carrera from Germany. There are always a line waiting to handle Scalextric, especially when X-mas looks ahead. Not so for what English spoken countries (and in such cases as this Sweden is one!) consider runner ups.
But if they wheren't at Nurnberg, then that is really bad.
Thanks for the info.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts