SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am restoring some old scalextric pit buildings, and hoping to turn a white one into the Kiosk, as looking at pics of unbuilt kits, the base is exactly the same,

Just wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get reasonable scans of the backdrop cards that go in the pits and the kiosk? Have tried googling them, but haven't found the right combination of key words that returns any decent matches.

Thanks,

·
Kitbasher
4,427 Posts
I Managed to get these off eBay a couple of years ago.

I have no idea who he is, not connected at all and it was so long ago I cannot remember the cost.

Try the bod on the business card, if no help do get back to me.

Rectangle Publication Material property Font Art

Rectangle Business card Font Ticket Electric blue

Attachments

Reactions: Grumpy Gaz

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Graeme presume u got what you needed? I have some and sources for some

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Graeme presume u got what you needed? I have some and sources for some
Thanks for reaching out. Had no luck finding high quality images online, but did eventually manage to acquire a rather dirty and partially complete Kiosk, which included the backdrop, but it was quite faded and stained. I cleaned it up as best I could, but would love to get some high quality photos of the original, as well as the canopy and floor page as well,(if they are available), so I can make my own copies, as I still want to convert the pit stop building. If you can help out at all, it would be gratefully appreciated.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
If I don;t at least tell you i checked what I had by end of coming weekend please ping me again

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Check ScaleModels, they may have some RUSC reproduction items of the backdrops you require. They reproduced the tea urn from the kiosk, which I used in my Slot track scenics fish and chip bar.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts