SlotForum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I ran mine on our wood/copper tape track the week I got it. Did nothing to it and in our classic Hornby touring class, mainly against well run in Super tourers (Audi, Vectra and Laguna) and a new Sierra and M3 it was four heats, four wins.

Romped home! Even the tyres - our only gripe with modern Hornby - seemed better than recent offerings.
Jaguar won over an Audi(asume it was an A4) and a BMW M3? Wow! Nice driving for beating the M3, that would have been my first choice.

Cheers

·
ParrotGod
10,558 Posts
Sorry Pedro, I should have already apologize when I asked the question...;-)
So I am more impressed then.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I posted this in another thread but it might be better suited here. I have the green Bathurst car and the black Spa 24hrs racer. Both are beautiful, attractive liveries. I am impressed. Different wheels on each model. Silver exhaust pipes on the Spa racer, black on the australian livery. Also a new driver I think. Better than the ones included in some M3s. Good job. I hope we will get the 635 or the Rover next year.

·
Premium Member
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
A quick rant to Simon; if you have to use the Ferrite Man, can your designers not factor in the added height to the can it gives and leave some space? The shell, loosened for body-rock, now pivots on the darned insulation-thingie. :mad:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
A quick rant to Simon; if you have to use the Ferrite Man, can your designers not factor in the added height to the can it gives and leave some space? The shell, loosened for body-rock, now pivots on the darned insulation-thingie. :mad:
Ok, will mention it!

One of them will be at SlotFest next weekend so if anyone wants to speak to them direct, there's your chance :)

·
ParrotGod
10,558 Posts
Ok, will mention it!

One of them will be at SlotFest next weekend so if anyone wants to speak to them direct, there's your chance :)
I think Pedro put in writing my thoughts (Pedro, get out of my head!).
However, I think it is good if the designers meet the end users...just tell them not to talk with the folks that like Inline cars! They have already caused enough damage.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts