SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Matt Tucker
3,725 Posts
Pit stop would be good but only as part of racing. Therefore needs to be linked to refuelling, with the time you spend in the pitstop giving you more fuel (and time to clean your tyres) but then less power to the car until fuel loads lighten ie pitstop strategies that are set pre-race. Excellent!!! Future has to be digital.

Matt

· Matt Tucker
3,725 Posts
Pitstop that cleaned your tyres.

I'm sure I've seen a system someone set up that included this. Double sided sticky tape on your pit lane so that are you drive over it all the grubiness is removed. Not a perfect clean but a nice touch.

If a real strategy comes in to racing then I think there would be a lot more people joining in our hobby - imagine all those virtual F1 fans who think they should be ross braun - chance to prove it physically.

Also the third dimenison to your skill set. As racers you have to be able to race competitevly keeping a good average speed, know how to overtake and keep it in the slot. The next dimension is you've got to be able to build/tinker to get a smooth consistent car (we have a coiuple in our club who are good racers but can't build so they either struggle or borrow another car (not fair I always cry)). Now you have to add a strategy dimension to your skill set.

Those who aren't so good at the first too have another aspect they can excel at to make them that bit more competitive overall.
Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.